Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I need some help from any military folks out there... I've been searching online and in army/navy stores for the jacket the president is wearing here. Can't seem to find it. Anyone know what its called or where I can get it? I've tried ebay too, but I think it may have a particular name - my searches turn up nothing even close.


( 6 comments — Leave a comment )
Aug. 24th, 2006 09:55 pm (UTC)
It looks like an athletic warm-up jacket with an attached patch.
Aug. 24th, 2006 11:05 pm (UTC)
Its definitely a uniform jacket - I've seen other soldiers wearing them, but they're uncommon.
Aug. 25th, 2006 12:43 am (UTC)
It's called the Improved Physical Fitness Uniform (IPFU) jacket. There are several available on eBay.
Aug. 25th, 2006 12:45 am (UTC)
I KNEW someone would know! THanks!
Aug. 25th, 2006 04:51 pm (UTC)
working on a halloween costume?
Aug. 25th, 2006 10:38 pm (UTC)
Nope, just looking for the jacket. Seems ebay is the answer now that I know what its called.
( 6 comments — Leave a comment )