Photo Scavenger Hunt - Episode 1
If you would like to participate, e-mail me: email@example.com
Include your name, city, and camera type.
~Hunting lasts from March 2nd through March 16th~
Here are the items for the 1st Photo Scavenger Hunt:
1. Album is located at http://www.pbase.com/photoscavenger.
2. After you e-mail me, you will receive a password to add pictures.
3. Pictures should be no more than 150k each. If you are unfamiliar with Pbase, you can e-mail the pictures to me, and I will post them. (Zip the files if e-mailing)
4. Please do not give out the password for the Pbase account. I would like to track each person for security reasons. If you know someone who is interested in participating, simply have them e-mail me.
5. You can interpret each item anyway you like. Try to get creative and don't just shoot the obvious. One of the main objectives of this Photo Scavenger Hunt is to get your creative juices flowing.
6. All photos of questionable material will be pulled and an e-mail will be sent to you. Nudity will only be allowed if it is done in a tasteful way. I don't want to have to police this thing, so use your own judgement.
Have fun with this! I am hoping to make this a monthly or bi-monthly hunt depending on the interest and success of the first one.
*Note* This is my first attempt at this. If you have any suggestions for improvements please e-mail me. Thanks! :)